Tuesday, November 23, 2010

MCR Album Release Concert

Last night I was waiting at eight for the concert online that My Chem promised us.  It was then I realized that it started an hour later when they said so I ended up watching the pre-show carnival for a while which was ridiculously boring.

And then the hour came up and the guys came on stage.  They were wearing the clothes they've been wearing for all their concerts except Frank stood out in a bright red hoodie.  Gerard had red paint down his neck and on his hands, similar to how he did in the Na Na Na video.

Here's the setlist for those who missed it:

Look Alive Sunshine (Pre-recorded)
Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)
I'm Not Okay (I Promise)
Planetary (GO!)
House of Wolves
Desolation Row
SING
Give Em Hell Kid
Mama
The Only Hope for Me is You
Teenagers
Ghost of You
Famous Last Words
Helena
The Kids From Yesterday

- mm

No comments:

Post a Comment