Friday, November 19, 2010

Hi!

So, as you see over there ---->
my name is Mary Massacre and I love My Chemical Romance.  Well that's not nearly all of me.  To help you know me a little bit better I've written up ten facts about me. 

1. I'm 4' 9" and I'm not growing anymore
2. I have Scoliosis and Ehlers Danlos Syndrome
3. I can bend my knees backwards
4. I'm a My Chemical Romance fanatic which won't be changing anytime soon
5. I love to write
6. I have morbid thoughts
7. I have a weird obsession with scene kids
8. I get emotional really easy
9. I am extremely paranoid
10. I hate physical activities (gym, sports, etc.)

I hope you enjoyed my first blog post, I know I have, and that you'll continue to read my posts.  I might not update everyday but I will update often.  And by the way, I know my layout is horrendous but, don't worry, I'm working on a banner in my media class to improve it a bit! 

- mm

No comments:

Post a Comment