Sunday, July 7, 2013

It's been a while

Obviously a lot has changed since I last updated this blog. It’s been almost two years. I’ve changed mentally, physically, and emotionally. I’ve grown up, finished my first year of college and finally learned how to love myself.

I’m not as anxious as I used to be, I’m much more ready and excited for the future. I actually know what I want to do with the rest of my life.

Of course, a lot of not so good stuff happened as well. My favourite band broke up and broke my heart, I was unable to get a job this summer, and I moved back home which spiraled me into a sort of mini depression. (At least Fall Out Boy came back).

I figured I might start blogging again. I’ve seen some people do it and I’m jealous because they have stuff that they can go back and read years into the future.

So this is it. I’ll post everything here from my thoughts to music and concert reviews to maybe the odd bit of photography. We’ll see. This could be fun.


Xo mary

No comments:

Post a Comment